Curs SQL 20768 Developing SQL Data Models
Course Duration: 3 Days
About This Course
The focus of this 3-day instructor-led course is on creating managed enterprise BI solutions. It describes how to implement both multidimensional and tabular data models and how to create cubes, dimensions, measures, and measure groups. This course helps you prepare for the Exam 70-768.
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who need to fulfil BI Developer role to create enterprise BI solutions.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Creating tabular semantic data models for analysis by using SQL Server Analysis Services
At Course Completion
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution
- Create a multidimensional database with Analysis Services
- Implement dimensions in a cube
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube
- Use MDX syntax
- Customize a cube
- Implement a tabular database
- Use DAX to query a tabular model
- Use data mining for predictive analysis
Cine susține cursul?