Curs Excel 2016 Nivel Avansat – Curs 55167
Module 1: Using Pivot Tables
This module explains how to use Pivot Tables.
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Inserting Slicers
- Working with Pivot Tables
- Inserting Pivot Charts
- More Pivot Table Functionality
Module 2: Auditing Worksheets
This module explains how to audit worksheets.
- Audit formulas.
- Trace precedents to determine which cells impact a specific cell.
- Trace dependents to determine which cells are impacted by a specific cell.
- Remove precedent and dependent arrows.
- Show formulas.
- Check for errors frequently found in formulas.
Module 3: Data Tools
This module explains how to work with data tools.
- Converting Text to Columns
- Linking to External Data
- Controlling Calculation Options
- Convert text to columns.
- Use Data Validation to restrict the type of data that can be entered into a cell.
- Consolidate data from a number of different ranges into one new range.
- Use Goal Seek to figure out the value to input to obtain a specific result.
Module 4: Working with Others
This module explains how to do various tasks associated with working with others in Excel.
- Protecting Worksheets and Workbooks
- Tracking Changes
- Marking a Workbook as Final
- Password protect a workbook.
- Password protect a worksheet.
- Password protect ranges in a worksheet.
- Use track changes.
- Accept and reject changes.
- List all changes on a new sheet.
Module 5: Recording and Using Macros
This module explains how to record and use macros.
- Recording Macros
- Running Macros
- Editing Macros
- Adding Macros to the Quick Access Toolbar
Module 6: Random Useful Items
This module explains how to do some random useful tasks in Excel.
- Inserting and Customizing Sparklines
- Importing Text Files
- Copying Data from Excel to Word
- Copying Charts from Excel to Word
- Insert sparklines into worksheets.
- Customize Sparklines..
- Prepare a workbook for internationalization and accessibility.
- Import text files into Microsoft Excel.
- Copy cells from a worksheet into Microsoft Word.
- Copy and paste a chart into Microsoft Word.
Module 7: Microsoft Excel Features that Were New in 2013
This module explains how to use some new features that were new in 2013.
- Using Slicers to Filter Data
- Creating a PivotTable Timeline
- Creating a Standalone PivotChart
- Workspaces in Excel 2013
Module 8: Features New in 2016
This module explains how to some new features new in 2016.
- PivotTable Updates
- Ink Equations
- Multi-Select Option in Slicers
- Quick Shape Formatting
- Sharing with SharePoint or OneDrive
- Understand the enhancements to PivotTables.
- Use the Multi-Select option in slicers.
- Use the Quick Shape formatting.
- Share workbooks.
Locatia de desfasurare a cursului:
Sediul Learning Solution: Str. Transilvaniei nr. 24, Sector 1, Bucuresti
Cine susține cursul?